Banned Books Puzzle
Banned Books Puzzle
Read and resist with this 500-piece puzzle featuring books that have been banned in the US and abroad.
The Banned Books Puzzle features art from Jane Mount, the brilliant brain behind the Bibliophile series. With over 65 banned books colorfully illustrated, this puzzle comes with a handy reading checklist and information from PEN America on how to fight book bans, so you can be inspired to resist the pushback and read them all for yourself.
THIS PUZZLE GIVES BACK: A percentage of the proceeds from this puzzle will be donated to PEN America, a nonprofit organization devoted to defending and celebrating free expression in the United States and beyond.
500-PIECE PUZZLE: The 500-piece bookstack puzzle is just the right level of challenge for booklovers and puzzlers. When completed, the puzzle measures 15.5 in x 24 in (39.5 cm x 61cm).
PERFECT FOR LITERARY LOVERS: A useful and fun puzzle for fans of booktok, bookstagram, and booktube, Goodreads users, voracious readers, booklovers, aspiring writers, book club members, librarians, and English teachers as well as fans of Jane Mount and PEN America.
CURATE A NEW READING LIST: With over 65 different books that have been banned at one time or another, this puzzle serves as great reading inspiration for anyone looking to subvert the norm, learn about various underrepresented and historically silenced communities, and tap into their inner literary savant.
EXPERT AUTHOR: Using her keen knowledge of all things literary, Jane Mount (author and illustrator of Bibliophile: An Illustrated Miscellany) in conjunction with PEN America has curated expertly devised bookstacks featuring a wide range of voices that have been silenced on a national level.
- Fans of Jane Mount's art and books, including Bibliophile and Bibliophile: Diverse Spines
- Supporters of PEN America and the fight against book bans
- Fans of diverse reading lists, including BIPOC/LGBTQIA+ voices
- Anyone looking for a book-themed gift for a literature lover, writer, English major, teacher, student, librarian, mom, dad, grad, or reader interested in diverse books
- Book clubs, Goodreads users, Oprah's Book Club, Read With Jenna, and Reese's Book Club followers
- Jigsaw puzzle enthusiasts
Published by Chronicle Books!